Playing Doctor

2.15.2009

My Valentine's Day Mess

I'm pretty sick of studying, even though I haven't been doing enough of it... But I've gotten a lot of Valentine's Day love to make it better :)

Here's a picture of one side of my enormous desk:

(click to enlarge)
Dad brought the roses when he came down for dinner last night. (Note the Drew University Nalgene!) He mailed me the card earlier in the week with a photocopy of tickets to see Will Ferrell: You're Welcome America on Broadway! (the copy is on the wall- that's a mini-corkboard) We'll be going the weekend after exams. The puppy card is a valentine from Ruth! Another of the cards on the desk is from Sara's mom, and the smaller one is from my mom's friend Susanne. 

So that's my messy desk- it will be cleaner when exams are over.
(Yes, that is a small sleeping kitten on the printer, and there's one of the candles we gave as gifts to the families at the Anatomy Memorial.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie/Sproffee said...

Honestly I think my favorite part of the picture is the Drew printer.

:-P

Happy Valentine's Day!

Feb 15, 2009, 9:21:00 PM  
Blogger kimmieb said...

haha, yeah it's an old friend that i'm reluctant to part with, even though it has its moments.

Feb 15, 2009, 9:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home