Playing Doctor

10.26.2008

Break from studying

I'm so sick of studying the head & neck! I know way more about the vessels and nerves in your head than I ever wanted to know. (Exam tomorrow - hopefully I pass! See how I've lowered my standards?!?! Darn you med school!)


So my break has been working on my photography site. I don't think anyone has ever visited it, so here's a screencap of the home page:
I loooove that tiger picture from China. And the colors in that church picture reflect the name of the site (FocusedColours... yes it's British - it looked cooler). I don't know if I'll keep the last shot there... I was trying to have a picture representing my 3 aesthetics: animals, bold colors, and geometry. 

So check it out if you're interested! 

2 Comments:

Blogger Cori said...

lol my neck kind of hurts...DIAGNOSE ME!!! Also your pictures are AWESOME :)

Oct 31, 2008, 3:54:00 PM  
Blogger kimmieb said...

you have meningitis. seek help immediately. haha :P

and Thank you!!!

Oct 31, 2008, 4:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home