Playing Doctor

10.28.2009

Welcome to 2nd Year!

I'm going to try to start posting again. It's getting harder to manage all the work and still get to do the things that I love, but I'll do my best!

This year has been off to a decent start. I feel like I did better on exams this past block than I had last year so I hope to continue an upward trend. Right now we're doing cardiovascular & pulmonary stuff, which I think is so important. Things I learned in school recently have helped me with being an EMT too. Just having more knowledge has made me so much more confident. I feel like I'm actually almost a doctor sometimes!

Currently finding it hard to get motivated with 1. the World Series (Go Yankees!), 2. the crummy weather we've been having, and 3. the enticements of friends in the real world.

This weekend I went to Rhode Island, which was probably not the best idea study-wise... but look, it's so pretty!


Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home