Hello Summer!
I just got back from Alaska this weekend. Probably one of the best trips ever. All I can say is that it is so beautiful. It made for awesome pictures, which is exactly what I wanted. It had been a long time since I'd been able to do some good photography. Here's a sample:
I just spent the week alone at my apartment because my summer research hasn't begun yet. It's been really boring and lonely. I almost wished I had something to study... but I quickly squashed that thought.
I've picked up an extra ambulance shift at Madison to get some more experience. I'm back on my old Monday night shift in addition to Thursday nights. This past Monday was my first shift back and it was a pretty good one. We had a baby seizure (I can't believe how many of these I've had), little old lady with belly pain (she was cute!), and an unresponsive at the nursing home (we helped the medics make a tentative diagnosis of stroke... I got to use my new neuroscience knowledge!). So it was a good shift. I look forward to more this summer.
Tuesday the 'real' work begins. Research with the Robert Wood ER/EMS. More on that as it comes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home