I finished my first block exams today!!
(anatomy was Monday and today was biochemistry)
They were without a doubt the hardest exams I've ever laid eyes on. And I'm not sure I effectively rose to the challenge... I really did my best on anatomy, but I didn't have enough time to study biochem. I'm not even sure more time would have helped. I'm comforted by the fact that everyone I talked to feels the same way.
But hey, it's over and it's time to celebrate!
Tonight I will be experiencing my first "house party", sponsored by student government, making it somewhat less sketchy I guess. I always shy away from these things (as evidenced by the fact that I was a college varsity athlete without ever having gone to a party), but it's definitely time.
Wish me luck! haha
Random Med School Fact: Knife wounds from "street fights" are as prevalent in test questions as they are in Detroit (I'm assuming). Random!

2 Comments:
heyhey get it? its a house party! in med school! teeheeee i watch too much tv.
haha, i didn't even realize that! good job :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home