Playing Doctor

8.30.2008

Welcome to the wonderful world of medical school! Join me as I journey into the new and exciting field of medicine...
(hehe)


I never would have thought I'd be here right now, but here I am, sitting in an apartment in Piscataway, NJ, with a biochemistry book open on my bed and anatomy books piled next to me on the desk, as if their presence there will somehow induce learning without actually flipping the pages. Sometimes I'm still not sure that I'm doing the right thing, but then I remember what brought me here, i.e. Mom- both her illness and her commitment to improving the lives of others are what inspired me to become a doctor. No turning back now!

This is waxing way more poetic than I'd like so I'm going to stop now.

Stay tuned...

Formerly useless piece of info #1: There's something in your body called the "anatomical snuffbox"... and it's in your hand.

And here's a picture of me looking oh-so excited at the White Coat Ceremony:

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie/Sproffee said...

Yay more blogs.

Aug 31, 2008, 2:13:00 AM  
Blogger kj said...

i'm glad i could help :) and you look wicked cute at your cermony! today i went to the hotel we stayed at and i ate stuff on a stick outside it :)

Aug 31, 2008, 3:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home