First, I just have to say...
I am loving my Macbook and iTouch!
Sooooo addicting! I finally got the touch to work on the school's wireless - this is dangerous!
---
My first exam is in a week so I'm getting nervous. I feel like I know the information, but when I take practice tests I do badly, so I have to figure out how to change up my studying and, in the words of Tim Gunn, make it work! So it's a scary time right now. There's soooo many people at school at all hours of the day and night just studying and it's making me uneasy. I'm not an intense studier, so studying in a windowless room full of people all studying the same thing is too tense for me. I need a window I can look out of every so often...
I don't know, maybe Drew was too easy or something, because I've never studied so much without a positive result. I hate feeling like I'm at the bottom of the class. Hopefully I'll learn to adapt before it's too late!
But my Madison friends came to visit Friday night! That made me happy :) It was a welcome break where I could talk to people from the real world. I cannot wait for Sept. 26th when I can get out of here and go to Beantown and have an awesome time with awesome people! Yayyy super-EMT baseball game!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home