Playing Doctor

10.26.2010

Medicine: Day 1

I work in a hospital again! I missed it. So glad I was an ER tech because at least I kind of know how things are supposed to work, otherwise I'd feel even more confused on my first inpatient clerkship.

Task 1: get lost in hospital - CHECK (not 5 minutes after walking in the door)
Task 2: get blister - CHECK (before even getting to my locker)
Task 3: get confused on the computers - CHECK aaaand CHECK
Task 4: get coffeeeeee - CHECK :)

I'm really liking this free food business at Jersey Shore. No way I could eat $15/day so I get to bring home dinner! And not a moment too soon because my bank account didn't really have much left for groceries...

Also, old men are always inappropriate with young women. ALWAYS. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home